Analysis
Opinion, explainers and guides from people worth reading.
r/MachineLearning (top, daily)5h ago
What's up with google scholar citations ? [D]
These papers have been there for months, but Google Scholar still has not updated its citations, and it has occurred before, but I ignored it and thought it was a one-time error.

TechCrunch: AI4h ago
48 hours to TechCrunch Disrupt 2026 — hear directly from the people building what’s next
Less than 48 hours, TechCrunch Disrupt 2026 starts in San Francisco’s Moscone West.
r/LocalLLaMA (top, daily)20h ago
AMD Reportedly Raises GDDR6 Prices for Board Partners
Is an AMD price incoming as well?
Exponential View (Azeem Azhar)18h ago
🔮 AI & Math 2.0, Pakistan’s solar hedge & who controls computing++
“I’ve worked in the tech industry for the last 10 years, and Exponential View has guided me and helped me think much larger than I otherwise would have.” — Nicky B., a paying member
r/LocalLLaMA (top, daily)20h ago
Be careful fam - New RTX 4090 fakes hit the market, with GPUs and memory almost indistinguishable from real chips
Be careful out there of deals now.