Explore
Everything AION read, in seven sections. Pick one, a topic or a time window.
VideoAI Engineer (YouTube)3h ago
Build with Perception Agents — Emile Baizel & Shruti Arora, Amazon AGI Lab
A coding agent says it added a duck icon to a podcast page; a browser verification pass checks whether the change actually appeared.

The Decoder10h ago
AI agents overstate their results and remain far from autonomous research, study finds
Epoch AI and Anthropic independently found the same thing: current AI models like GPT-5.6 Sol and Claude Fable 5 can run experiments but lack scientific self-criticism and genuine creative thinking.

r/StableDiffusion (top, day)4h ago
I built a free anime character & prompt library for AI art creator
I'm an AI art creator, and for a while now I've been wanting a better way to organize character prompts, find inspiration, and experiment with different scenes without having to dig through a bunch of different sources.

The Decoder2 sources16h ago
Odyssey-3 is a new generative world model that you can try for free
Odyssey is making its world model Odyssey-3 available as a public research preview.
2 outlets