Analysis

Opinion, explainers and guides from people worth reading.

r/LocalLLaMA (top, daily)12h ago

microsoft/AesCode 8B and 32B

AesCode generates information-rich visual artifacts such as slides, posters, and dashboards as HTML/CSS.

r/StableDiffusion (top, day)16h ago

How to pick the right models and dramatically speed up image and video generation speeds & What I wish I knew when starting on AMD hardware with ComfyUI

For the below I’ll be referring mostly to ComfyUI workflow and model efficiency (using examples for Radeon AI PRO R9700 (32GB) which has a bandwidth of 680GB/sec.

Product Hunt: AI launches2d ago

Claude Dashboards & Motion

Ask Claude for live dashboards and animated explainers

Anthropic Research3d ago

The missing map of the sky

Here, Brice Ménard, an astrophysicist at Johns Hopkins University and a researcher at Anthropic, explains how he worked with Claude Science to produce the first complete map of the sky in UV light.

Simon Willison's Weblog5d ago

Scrimshaw Jukebox

I wanted to see if Claude Opus 5.5 could compose music, so I tried this:

Latent Space1d ago

[Subscriber Exclusive] NYC Subscriber Meetups!

If you’re seeing this you’re part of our very very light subscription/paid tier, and we genuinely appreciate you: your donations have funded our production process indefinitely and it is my sincere i...

Video
Sam Witteveen (YouTube)9d ago

Image Decision Models for RPA: Forms, Scans and Screenshots

In this video, we return to looking at decision models, but this time for images, with the use case being RPA.

Hacker News: LLM threads (40+ points)4d ago

Show HN: TerrainSR – fast, realistic heightmap upscaling model

I wanted to have a 1:1 scale model of Europe, but my problem was that 100m data was too low-res while 10m LIDAR data was patchy, took hundreds of GBs to store and was full of manmade objects like mines, buildings and so on.

Weights
Exponential View (Azeem Azhar)13d ago

📈 Monday data: Damming the slop floods

There’s a flood of AI content coming down the pipeline across all forms of media.

Google Blog (AI)13d ago

Watch the winning trailer from the Future Vision XPRIZE, The Gifted.

Watch the winning trailer from the Future Vision XPRIZE, The Gifted.

r/LocalLLaMA (top, daily)1d ago

[Model] Support MiniCPM-V 4.7 by tc-mb · Pull Request #29416 · ggml-org/llama.cpp

Let me remind you that MiniCPM-V-4.7-35B-A3B was spotted on r/LocalLLaMA a few days ago (but the model was later hidden on HF).

r/StableDiffusion (top, day)4h ago

Overwhelmed with Minimax 3 combinations

I've been testing MiniMax H3 in ComfyUI for a while now, and I'm definitely not new to ComfyUI, but I'm getting frustrated with the sheer number of configurations people recommend.

r/StableDiffusion (top, day)7h ago

Best way to use H3 ref2video. Not even joking. it just works and is easier to manage than any replacing attempts fighting the Model

Just draw your composition and let Minimax figure it out instead of using references from the internet

r/StableDiffusion (top, day)10h ago

Updated ComfyUI-SeedVR2-VideoUpscaler-with-TensorRT v1.6.6 - Native ConvRot W4A8 Support & DisTorch2 Scope

The other day, when I published information about v1.5.7, I received a request in the comments regarding support for w4a8.

r/StableDiffusion (top, day)1d ago

Krea2 Turbo Distill 2 step LoRA - FINAL checkpoint released (chk51195)

Krea 2 Turbo — 2-Step Distillation LoRA (FINAL Version)

r/StableDiffusion (top, day)6h ago

Long Shot Studio v0.6.13 (degradation test)

After more back and forth with Claude for optimization and UI change, here is the latest update of Long Shot Studio.

r/StableDiffusion (top, day)8h ago

I am building a web application to transform images into Gaussian Splats

I’ve been playing with orbit-style videos from video models (lately Minimax H3 in ComfyUI) and kept thinking they’d make great input for Gaussian Splatting.

r/StableDiffusion (top, day)9h ago

I built GOAT’d Text Generator 🐐 - generate prompts directly in ComfyUI

I made a custom node that brings cloud and local LLMs into your ComfyUI workflows.

r/StableDiffusion (top, day)23h ago

TensorSharp now supports Qwen Image 2.1 Turbo + LoRA — Here's a quick image editing demo

I've been working on adding more image generation and editing capabilities to TensorSharp, and I'm happy to share that it now supports Qwen Image 2.1 Turbo and LoRA!

r/StableDiffusion (top, day)13h ago

Building prompts with LLMs

I’ve been into AI image and video generation for a while, and I’ve been a bit obsessed with H3 for the past two months.

r/StableDiffusion (top, day)8h ago

Update: Kroma, A Krea-2 Fine Tune

Hey everyone, First of all, thank you to everyone for supporting this project, and to the Krea team who made the best uncompromised base model.

r/StableDiffusion (top, day)9h ago

I fine-tuned SD1.5 to make 16×16 Minecraft item textures

I fine-tuned SD1.5 on Minecraft item textures.

r/LocalLLaMA (top, daily)1d ago

SLM community telenovela: what do you guys think about this arguement?

If there is something I like about the indie SLM community is there is always some drama every week about something.

Simon Willison's Weblog4d ago

Quoting Ben Affleck

And a tensor, you use a convolutional neural network to identify patterns in that that would reveal what's called edge detection or feature extraction, which is just identifying patterns enough to know like this is where the window ledge is, so we can more easily take the green screen image out and replace it with something.

r/StableDiffusion (top, day)1d ago

How do you guys upscale your images? Is anything even close to Magnific?

It's been years since Magnific.ai came out, and I still haven't found a creative upscaler that comes close to it.

r/StableDiffusion (top, day)1d ago

Qwen-Image 2.1 Turbo model is available in ZPix (a friendly local image generator and editor)

Model includes the texture fix VAE made by Ollin Boer Bohan to avoid checkerboard artifacts.

r/StableDiffusion (top, day)22h ago

Qwen Image 2.1 Turbo - extend 'magic' 8 steps sigmas further

So, I've decided to try Qwen Image 2.1 Turbo with the following 'magic' sigmas, taken directly from their Diffusers implementation:

Product Hunt: AI launches3d ago

Refs

Give Claude better references for your videos

Newr/StableDiffusion (top, day)2h ago

qwen 2.1 turbo or normal - fixed the artifacts

hi guys, i fixed the confyui workflow with sigmas recommended by qwen 2.1 so artifacts are very reduced or no more...

r/StableDiffusion (top, day)3h ago

Some realistic / cinematic Kroma gens

Euler / Simple / 8 steps / CFG = 1.0

r/StableDiffusion (top, day)4h ago

I built a free anime character & prompt library for AI art creator

I'm an AI art creator, and for a while now I've been wanting a better way to organize character prompts, find inspiration, and experiment with different scenes without having to dig through a bunch of different sources.

r/StableDiffusion (top, day)4h ago

AuroraIMG-6M Released!

It's a tiny 6M parameter text to image model, and it can make recognizable images at 64x64.

r/StableDiffusion (top, day)5h ago

how do you maintain style in minimax h3 ref mode?

I'm providing images with certain style (unique illustration) and the model (regular one) simply change the style.

r/StableDiffusion (top, day)13h ago

Minimax h3 veterans (share your wisdom)

When I use Minimax h3 to generate a video with any mode (fl2va/r2va) in most cases it generates good output with really good prompt adherence (mostly).

r/StableDiffusion (top, day)16h ago

4090 VS 5090 MINIMAX H3 SPEED

To those who used to have a 4090, what percentage of speed improvement have you noticed after upgrading to a 5090?

r/StableDiffusion (top, day)19h ago

Need help with Illustrious inage gens

I have also been looking around to see which model does anime image best and a lot of people don’t even mention Pony, most people seem to use Illustrious but from what I have experienced Illustrious isn’t doing it for me, is it again due the version of Illustrious?

r/StableDiffusion (top, day)20h ago

Will there be another, more up-to-date Anime DIT Model project in the open-source community besides Anima?

My info isn't very current, so I'd like to ask if anyone knows whether there's another, more up-to-date Anime DIT Model project in the open-source community besides Anima?

r/LocalLLaMA (top, daily)1d ago

big or small?

what size do you want? tell them on X:

Product Hunt: AI launches2d ago

PixRater

Cull and rate your photos faster

r/StableDiffusion (top, day)1d ago

LTX2.5 is impressive - I'm glad I gave it a chance.

Today I tried LTX2.5 and I am very impressive with with a few things

Product Hunt: AI launches12d ago

Skreno

Record, edit and share videos, all in your browser