Explore

Everything AION read, in seven sections. Pick one, a topic or a time window.

HF: Qwen4 sources9h ago

Qwen/Qwen-Image-2.1-Turbo

Qwen published the model Qwen-Image-2.1-Turbo on Hugging Face.

Weights
r/StableDiffusion (top, day)5h ago

Best way to use H3 ref2video. Not even joking. it just works and is easier to manage than any replacing attempts fighting the Model

Just draw your composition and let Minimax figure it out instead of using references from the internet

The Decoder2 sources13h ago

Odyssey-3 is a new generative world model that you can try for free

Odyssey is making its world model Odyssey-3 available as a public research preview.

2 outlets
r/LocalLLaMA (top, daily)10h ago

microsoft/AesCode 8B and 32B

AesCode generates information-rich visual artifacts such as slides, posters, and dashboards as HTML/CSS.

Latent Space23h ago

[Subscriber Exclusive] NYC Subscriber Meetups!

If you’re seeing this you’re part of our very very light subscription/paid tier, and we genuinely appreciate you: your donations have funded our production process indefinitely and it is my sincere i...

r/StableDiffusion (top, day)4h ago

Long Shot Studio v0.6.13 (degradation test)

After more back and forth with Claude for optimization and UI change, here is the latest update of Long Shot Studio.

r/StableDiffusion (top, day)6h ago

I am building a web application to transform images into Gaussian Splats

I’ve been playing with orbit-style videos from video models (lately Minimax H3 in ComfyUI) and kept thinking they’d make great input for Gaussian Splatting.

r/StableDiffusion (top, day)6h ago

Update: Kroma, A Krea-2 Fine Tune

Hey everyone, First of all, thank you to everyone for supporting this project, and to the Krea team who made the best uncompromised base model.

r/StableDiffusion (top, day)7h ago

I built GOAT’d Text Generator 🐐 - generate prompts directly in ComfyUI

I made a custom node that brings cloud and local LLMs into your ComfyUI workflows.

r/StableDiffusion (top, day)8h ago

Updated ComfyUI-SeedVR2-VideoUpscaler-with-TensorRT v1.6.6 - Native ConvRot W4A8 Support & DisTorch2 Scope

The other day, when I published information about v1.5.7, I received a request in the comments regarding support for w4a8.

r/StableDiffusion (top, day)7h ago

I fine-tuned SD1.5 to make 16×16 Minecraft item textures

I fine-tuned SD1.5 on Minecraft item textures.

r/StableDiffusion (top, day)3h ago

how do you maintain style in minimax h3 ref mode?

I'm providing images with certain style (unique illustration) and the model (regular one) simply change the style.

r/StableDiffusion (top, day)10h ago

Building prompts with LLMs

I’ve been into AI image and video generation for a while, and I’ve been a bit obsessed with H3 for the past two months.

r/StableDiffusion (top, day)13h ago

How to pick the right models and dramatically speed up image and video generation speeds & What I wish I knew when starting on AMD hardware with ComfyUI

For the below I’ll be referring mostly to ComfyUI workflow and model efficiency (using examples for Radeon AI PRO R9700 (32GB) which has a bandwidth of 680GB/sec.

r/StableDiffusion (top, day)11h ago

Minimax h3 veterans (share your wisdom)

When I use Minimax h3 to generate a video with any mode (fl2va/r2va) in most cases it generates good output with really good prompt adherence (mostly).

r/StableDiffusion (top, day)14h ago

4090 VS 5090 MINIMAX H3 SPEED

To those who used to have a 4090, what percentage of speed improvement have you noticed after upgrading to a 5090?

r/StableDiffusion (top, day)21h ago

TensorSharp now supports Qwen Image 2.1 Turbo + LoRA — Here's a quick image editing demo

I've been working on adding more image generation and editing capabilities to TensorSharp, and I'm happy to share that it now supports Qwen Image 2.1 Turbo and LoRA!

r/StableDiffusion (top, day)22h ago

Krea2 Turbo Distill 2 step LoRA - FINAL checkpoint released (chk51195)

Krea 2 Turbo — 2-Step Distillation LoRA (FINAL Version)

r/StableDiffusion (top, day)16h ago

Need help with Illustrious inage gens

I have also been looking around to see which model does anime image best and a lot of people don’t even mention Pony, most people seem to use Illustrious but from what I have experienced Illustrious isn’t doing it for me, is it again due the version of Illustrious?

r/StableDiffusion (top, day)20h ago

Qwen Image 2.1 Turbo - extend 'magic' 8 steps sigmas further

So, I've decided to try Qwen Image 2.1 Turbo with the following 'magic' sigmas, taken directly from their Diffusers implementation:

r/StableDiffusion (top, day)18h ago

Will there be another, more up-to-date Anime DIT Model project in the open-source community besides Anima?

My info isn't very current, so I'd like to ask if anyone knows whether there's another, more up-to-date Anime DIT Model project in the open-source community besides Anima?

r/StableDiffusion (top, day)22h ago

Qwen-Image 2.1 Turbo model is available in ZPix (a friendly local image generator and editor)

Model includes the texture fix VAE made by Ollin Boer Bohan to avoid checkerboard artifacts.